Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Old link to forums no longer works

When using the old link, I no longer get into the forums.

Need to use the new address now: http://forums.brianenos.com

edit:

using Firefox on Windows 10.

the link I used is http://brianenos.com/forums/

I thought site was down....... Luckily I was sent PM. Link led me back........

I imagine some may not be able to find their way back .......

I'm looking into this... My Man Rhett will probably get it fixed fairly quickly.

I'm sure this was due to the DNS for brianenos.com moving from the dedicated server to the shared server.

Refresh.

I put up the wrong one... Couldn't find the correct one. :)

Then I remembered that I wanted to change it anyway... Since this place is known as the "Enos Forums." It's a little grainy... I'll work on making a sharper one.

What font is that ?

Verdana.

I am so crazy flat out busy with everything that went down with the server move and the site conversion from GoLive to WordPress... If anyone wants to make a nicer looking logo and send it to me - that would not make me sad. The current logo is 260 pix wide x 64 height. The 64 height is critica for the forums CSS skin. The width, no so much.

Thanks Paul! I like the bottom with the nice tiny black drop shadow. Can you email me just the original Photoshop file, in case I need to tweak it a bit. Then I can save it as s gif and upload it.

Yep, the redirect seems to work.

Some dark pixels at the top and left of the logo make it look a little granular to me. Or maybe grey shadow would be better than black?

Here's one in black and white. (careful, file name is same as the current one)

post-62535-0-64891700-1470053978_thumb.g

Strange...

I have not invested in Photoshop. When I download the file, Windows, Paint, Paint.net and Inkscape tell me it is 260 x 64 ??? Likewise the GIF.

My web tools show that the small thumbnail image that is displayed before clicking the image is "resized to 100 x 25" - and the image that is displayed after clicking Save is 260 x 64 ???

Edited by perttime