Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pictures of Prop Management

Whats the point of forums if all we do is search for old info? But thanks for those links.

Well, there might be a lot more news on how to catch a Pokemon these days but what has worked in the past for prop hauling will still work,today and into the future.

As far as "new" stuff, I am interested, would be cool if you designed a drone that dispersed An entire COF, looking forward to the link to the video.

Until then you are relying on old guys, your not likely to get gun game ideas from folks out of China.

Instead consider it a passing of the torch to your generation. Improve on what we have done.

Edited by jmorris

We have "sheds" built on each bay that hold our props. Three sections, one for 20 6' wide walls, one section for 30 metal target stands and one for steel poppers and target sticks. Makes set-up and tear down fast. Each shed is approx. 8' long by 4' wide, and the stand section doubles as a safe table.

Edited by Otisray

We have "sheds" built on each bay that hold our props. Three sections, one for 20 6' wide walls, one section for 30 metal target stands and one for steel poppers and target sticks. Makes set-up and tear down fast.

I wish our club would allow us to do that but I dont see that happening. I think trailers that the equipment stays on is the best bet for us. Anyone building their walls out of 1/4 tubing or something else light?