Vlad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Vlad.

Let me know if this helps:

Enabling/Disabling Fraud and Malware Protection
Fraud and Malware Protection is enabled by default. It can be disabled/enabled from Settings > Preferences > Advanced > Security by unchecking/checking the box marked "Enable Fraud and Malware Protection."

Firefox picked the forum up today as a "deceptive site". I havent seen that and I have been on since the site rebuild a few days ago. I reported it to firefox as being a legit site.

Same here....not sure what's going on, but I had the same exact thing today with Firefox, and I also reported it as legit.

Safari showing new URL as suspected phishing site also this morning, it let me continue, also report to google it was not phishing.

FYI when the change was done old to new service, several times the redirects did not go to the new site, but instead some sort of spam page. If I see that again, I'll post, that may have been what is triggering this. So that redirect spam may have tainted the new URL

Firefox picked the forum up today as a "deceptive site". I havent seen that and I have been on since the site rebuild a few days ago. I reported it to firefox as being a legit site.

Same here....not sure what's going on, but I had the same exact thing today with Firefox, and I also reported it as legit.

+1 on Firefox. I also reported this site as legitimate.

I get "Suspected Phishing Site", probably your host is inadvertently hosting some bad guys who got them flagged. I bet the emails you send are going into spam folders now too.

I don't follow this or know much but a few years ago it happened to a client and they had to pay for a service to clean things up, it is extortion more or less.

Keep in mind that a lot of browsers use "safe browsing data" from Google. My guess is Google is at the root of the problem.

For fun, those technically inclined, block all access to google.com in your router filter. You will be amazed at what breaks and what gets faster. The amount of data Google is collecting and managing is mind boggling.

Keep in mind that a lot of browsers use "safe browsing data" from Google. My guess is Google is at the root of the problem.

For fun, those technically inclined, block all access to google.com in your router filter. You will be amazed at what breaks and what gets faster. The amount of data Google is collecting and managing is mind boggling.

yup, Google. It just started this morning with Firefox...