Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone have inside info when this year's Ft. Benning signup will be. The website says coming this summer.

I have been looking daily, not wanting to miss out. I received an email a few months back that said it would be later this summer, but have not gotten anything else.

Hurley

I thought the people who shot last year would get 24 hr head start to sign up first, also no senior or super senior catagory

Thats because I fell off the baby wall last year. That was just in walkthrough, though. Signed up, waiting for top secret clearance.

Is this a 2 or 3 day match? The Practiscore registration says 2 but the MWR page indicates 3.

After a long break from shooting stationed in GTMO for 30 month... This will be my first major in a long time!

How long did it take for you guys to get the clearance email? I signed up yesterday but haven't gotten the your are in email.

communication lags a little, seems the people running the match have jobs. There were still spots available this morning so I would say you are in. I am looking forward to this match. 

Shot this match last year and had a blast. Stages were fun and challenging with some of the given props.

Kind of sad that the registration wasn't more prominently posted though.

Did everyone get the confirmation? When I registered there were around 100 spots. Still no confirmation email. 

I received an email from practiscore, but have not been approved to shoot the match yet. I signed up the first day, there were well over 100 spot when I signed up.

Hurley

Appears no one has gotten the email to pay. My gang got practiscore responses that they got our registration.

did they say what days? Sat and Sun or Fri and Saturday?

Thanks

Got an email from Practiscore this morning saying I could now pay & squad on my match management page. Went there, & it says they aren't accepting online payment & to follow instructions on registration page. If anyone figures out how to pay & squad, please post it up!

I received the same message from Practiscore. I have not received an email from the match staff yet, but look for one shortly.

Hurley

On 9/7/2016 at 4:11 PM, OPENB said:

Got an email from Practiscore this morning saying I could now pay & squad on my match management page. Went there, & it says they aren't accepting online payment & to follow instructions on registration page. If anyone figures out how to pay & squad, please post it up!

Got the same Email Need to get this firmed up, Have to make travel and lodging reservations.

They need to get Linda Chico involved again. Linda does match management! I was a little disappointed when they didn't honor the 24 head start on signups for returning shooters, but oh well. But I have money! Someone take my money!