Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Prime Ammunition Multi-gun Series match 4 of 6

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to reach out and announce that this Saturday the Prime Ammunition Multi-Gun series will be continuing at Core Shooting Solutions in Baker, FL

You can register for the match at the link below.

https://www.coreshooting.com/products/prime-ammunition-multi-gun-challenge-july-30-2016?variant=15814105603

We will have demo shotguns available for anyone who doesn't own one and still wants to compete.

This has been a growing series for CORE that has promoted and grown the sport in Northwest Florida. The competition has great but we encourage all levels of experience to compete.

Thanks again to everyone in the BE forums who have helped us with the support.

post-62513-0-47695300-1469565933_thumb.j

CORE is a top notch facility and it seems to be getting better by the week! While I haven't shot any of the Prime Multi-gun matches (I've shot a couple USPSA matches and a 2-gun match there), I've heard that they are incredible.

Here is a promo video for the matches: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj9oXcggOhk

I have shot a two of the three multigun matches this year and several of the USPSA matches over the last year or so. The facility is awesome, staff is friendly and matches are running smoother as it goes along. I am glad to see Core putting on these matches and people coming out to enjoy shooting. I have had fun and seen people that I had not seen in a while at the multigun matches. I am looking forward to tomorrows match.

Hurley

Congratulations to Ben Powell for winning Tac Optics and HOA! Congratulations to Andrew Durkee for winning Open and 2nd overall! This was a fun match and I was glad to see them utilize their awesome facility to go out to 400yds on two stages. All long range steel was clearly visible, a big plus for an iron sight shooter such as myself. The match staff was friendly and consistent in their application of the rules from what I experienced, not to mention working their butts off. The shell game with cartridges for which gun to shoot was unique on stage 4, I had not ever seen that in a match before.

On the constructive criticism side, I am not a fan of small shooting boxes vs. shooting areas or having to engage steel in a particular order. I am not complaining, I enjoyed the match, I just like the freedom to solve the equation they way I want to.

Future ideas could be a shotgun jungle run in the woods down by the bus, jungle runs are always fun. Thank you for promoting the sport of multigun by hosting these matches.

Hurley