Desert classic 2017 Area 2

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, pbc44 said:

Maybe I'm a dumbo but how do you know there are 86 slots left.  I finished at 1902 and figure I'm in based in previous results .

Pedro

Load up Practiscore in a new window and search for the match.  Should show you how many slots left.

As of 20:31 there are 40 spots available, out of the 600 that there were at the beginning of the registration process.

I think its a complete question mark as to how they are doing it this year. I've heard that it won't matter what time you signed up, but that would really surprise me. 

I know I had my registration complete in about 15-20 seconds and I got the email from practiscore at 7:00pm on the dot, but who knows if thats enough honestly. I am not an Area 2 resident, so I am just hoping that 2 slots open for my dad and I.

Wyatt

From the Desert Classic FB Page:

If you submitted a application you are not in the match, we will continue to take apps until 12pm on the 7th.
We will then start notifying those who are in on Monday 12th
Good luck to all1f600.png

51 minutes ago, blaster113 said:

I live in Area 2 and signed up within 30 seconds, still no guarantees

I always thought a lotto would be the most fair way of doing entries for this match but after 15 year of always getting in, I feel cheated :rolleyes:

Good luck, everyone!