Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Old Lee "It's what I can afford" finally ordered a 650 in

Thought I could keep Lee Load Master going but, but after umpteenth time of tearing it apart to run smoothly, I sold a van, bingo 650 on its way, know not going to ask did I do the right thing, after keeping Lee products going for many years ,Pro 1000 + Load Master, I shoot a lot, I threw in the towel. HELLO blue

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

As others have said. You won't be sorry. I went from the Lee breechlock to the 650. I still use the Lee for my hunting rds. I just went from 223 to 45acp on the 650 and it's a amazing piece of technology. Good luck and GoodShooting

HotRod

went form a lnl to a 650 . best move i have ever made.

then moved up to the super 1050 all i can say is wow.

when i sold the 650 i was surprised how much i sold it for.

put it on eBay for 900 with a lot of extras worth maybe 1200-1300 new.

sold in 1 hours should have asked for more

Yes I was going to buy used ,with prices high for re-sell ,bought new with the roller arm case feeder,strong stand, 40 and 9, can't wait to get it

Thank You all, very positive post, yes I shoot a lot and am bad at it, 650 will give me more time to shoot

Not just more time to shoot...... It will make you 20 lbs lighter, 15 years younger, 4 inches taller and even more desirable to beautiful women.

I bought 3.... And still need more !

Good part is Dillon setup was straight forward, nothing weird , like Lee Progressives, Dillon takes less energy to load, and 4x faster, than Lee Progressives. Yes the Lee loaders did the job,if I only shot <1000 rounds a month, probably wouldn't go with Dillon Press

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

In reality components cost more. Just ordered 10K CCI primers and 4lb of N320 (I order when down to 12 lbs) and 9K of 180 grain xtreme HP bullets. With the amount I have left of primers and bullets that's only a 3 month supply and more than the cost of the 650XL with a case feeder just in bullets alone.

In reality components cost more. Just ordered 10K CCI primers and 4lb of N320 (I order when down to 12 lbs) and 9K of 180 grain xtreme HP bullets. With the amount I have left of primers and bullets that's only a 3 month supply and more than the cost of the 650XL with a case feeder just in bullets alone.

I hear you, just put an order in for 30,000 primers, 5,000 were for odds and ends for rifle, plus some powder, wow $$

Though I have a year+ supply for pistol . Few yrs for rifle,Compared to a lot of other hobbies ,not to bad if you divide it out.

Still kicking myself in the butt for buying a 550 instead of a 650!

Tons of people I know did as well. I always do my best to steer people that way. I don't understand the 550 when the 650 exists. Unless money is really an issue its the way to go. The difference in conversion times is way over blown.