Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark 7 software update

During the update I did not unplug anything.  Everything remained plugged in and turned on.

The top screen appears whenever I just have the tablet ON but the autodrive OFF.

The bottom screen appears when I have the tablet ON and the autodrive ON (actually there's ~5 second delay before the screens switch)

Below is the list of files that are on my SD card.  However this is for the 1050 PRO upgrade... yours might be different.

Check out this Mark 7 Support page to get the exact software update ZIP file you need for your autodrive.  Plus they have detailed installation instructions.

Mark 7 Files.jpg

Unfortunately they think something is broken I just got this last week, second hand no warranty... :(  Flordia to Canada looks like it's going back to Florida. 

All the software is up to date... as far as I can tell.  The issue lies with the firmware I'm pretty sure. 

• 1 month later...

Hi Foxbat:

This is your lucky day.

Suggest you remove roll pin from your primer slide and open your Dillon seating die and remove the seating die stem pin.

Notice that it is the same diameter as the vacuum hose "bearing".

Place in primer slide - you now have a hardened steel roller bearing that is the exact size required.

It remains in place once the slide is placed in the slide channel.

The last step is to call Dillon and secure a replacement #14434 seating die stem pin - the last price was $3.79.

No more rubber auto vacuum hose. New replacement slide with bronze roller close to $100.00 - stem pin $3.79.

Grandpoobah

Edited by Grandpoobah

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Foxbat:

This is your lucky day.

Suggest you remove roll pin from your primer slide and open your Dillon seating die and remove the seating die stem pin.

Notice that it is the same diameter as the vacuum hose "bearing".

Place in primer slide - you now have a hardened steel roller bearing that is the exact size required.

It remains in place once the slide is placed int the slide channel.

The last step is to call Dill and secure a replacement #14434 seating die stem pin - the last price was $3.79.

No more rubber auto vacuum hose. New replacement slide with bronze roller close to $100.00 - stem pin $3.79.

Grandpoobah

• 1 year later...
On 11/5/2018 at 1:48 PM, msg.drew said:

Unfortunately they think something is broken I just got this last week, second hand no warranty... :(  Flordia to Canada looks like it's going back to Florida. 

All the software is up to date... as far as I can tell.  The issue lies with the firmware I'm pretty sure. 

I just set up my 1050 Autodrive for the first time and got the same issue.  This was ordered new a few years ago, haven't gotten around to it till now.  I updated the firmware and software but it won't get past the warning screen and the accept and deny buttons dont come up.  Also tried to power cycle the MCU, unplugged cables and replugged.  

Edited by dan46n2