Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Eric1231

3 gun training books

Is there any books out there that are 3 gun specific for drills and skills? Basically a 3 gun version of the Ben Stoeger books .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen any either. There are some drills scattered across youtube but i mostly do port arms and low ready snap ups to the shoulder with the long guns for a quick first shot. Then do stuff similar with pistol in that i work on transitions, driving gun, etc etc.

Videoes - Matt Burkett - Practical Shooting Vol. 6 - The AR-15 and Practical Shooting Vol. 8 - Shotgun Mastery. And of course, theres the pistol videos.

Check out Viking Tactics, Green Eyes and Black Rifles. Not specifically geared toward 3 gun but there is some great info on different rifle positions that tends to be very helpful in 3gun.

if you are looking to improve your mental game, the classic is "the inner game of tennis" by T. Gallwey... just cross out the word "tennis" and add the blaster of your choice