Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bianchi Cup 2016

Chris1911

Well its all over for Bianchi 2016.

On the plus side the staff running the matches did a great job yet again. Thank you to all of them. I met some neat new people and enjoyed the company of those I knew from previous years. I shot my best Bianchi score to date and moved up the ladder a bit. I plan to go back next year for more high drama and fun.

Thank you America for allowing us into your mighty country.

I thought the competition portion of the match went very well as usual. The staff was fabulous! I enjoyed watching the championship match and felt like match X should have been a qualifying match only and not an aggregate. It would have been exciting knowing it was possible for any of the 36 to win the cup. The awards dinner was another story.. The evening felt rushed and a lot of the disappointment with prizes could have been negated with better communication. That to me seems to be the biggest issue with this match...communication. And how hard is it to walk to the room next door and pick up plaques to give out during the ceremony. Really cheapened a special night for a lot of people. The competition is what drives me and meeting all the shooters from around the world. Even with the negativity I can't wait till next year to try again!

Stephen

Edited by The Blade

Nice visiting with you again Chris, My eighteenth year in a row. I really like to see all of you coming back year after year.

Not sure at this point if we are coming down in November yet. Will make up our minds soon.

Troy

I thought the competition portion of the match went very well as usual. The staff was fabulous! I enjoyed watching the championship match and felt like match X should have been a qualifying match only and not an aggregate. It would have been exciting knowing it was possible for any of the 36 to win the cup. The awards dinner was another story.. The evening felt rushed and a lot of the disappointment with prizes could have been negated with better communication. That to me seems to be the biggest issue with this match...communication. And how hard is it to walk to the room next door and pick up plaques to give out during the ceremony. Really cheapened a special night for a lot of people. The competition is what drives me and meeting all the shooters from around the world. Even with the negativity I can't wait till next year to try again!

Stephen

This (unsure for next year though).

I did like the cameras for the mover.

Edited by Csbassplayer2003