Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
leemoe83

Stock 2 Factory Wood Grips

I cracked a pair of wood grips for a Stock 2. Need to order replacement from EAA. Do I order the grips for a magwell or for no magwell? The enter your serial number hasn't worked for me in the past with getting correct parts and I don't know what EAA considers a magwell. I don't want to end up with grips to fit a standard Witness and not the Stock 2.

No magwell. The limited and gold team have magwells, the stock 2 does not.

I believe the Stock 2 grips are unique to the S2 and Lim Pro. Look at the pictures of "grip panels" on Henning's site.

Have you looked into a set of henning grips? They have the best feel for filling my hands being slightly thinner than the wood with better checkering than the wood. The thinner EG grips have more even more aggressive checkering but are slightly too thin.

I have big hands, wood grips are the largest grips available. They are just barely large enough.

I bought a set of cracked grips cheap, superglued them back together and they are fine.

Do you have the checkered ones or the useless ones?

If it uses the same grips as the stock 3 you can have my stock wood grips. I'm not going to use them

If it uses the same grips as the stock 3 you can have my stock wood grips. I'm not going to use them

PM Sent

If you need to order new grips anyway look at the coppergungrips.com lava rock gun. They aren't super spendy and I have heard they are pretty good for the price.