Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P30L and p2000 SK compatibility

triplesinglestack

So...I daily carry a p2000 SK and have a lot of holsters etc. I'm thinking of buying a p30l also in. 40, for production/L10 curious what stuff is interchangeable? I'm thinking of using the SK as a back up at matches. So does the p30l mags work in the small gun? Also will the SK work in a bladetech holster made for the p30l? Might also pick up a vp40 down the road, curious again about mag interchangeable thanks

Jason

So...I daily carry a p2000 SK and have a lot of holsters etc. I'm thinking of buying a p30l also in. 40, for production/L10 curious what stuff is interchangeable? I'm thinking of using the SK as a back up at matches. So does the p30l mags work in the small gun? Also will the SK work in a bladetech holster made for the p30l? Might also pick up a vp40 down the road, curious again about mag interchangeable thanks

Jason

I own all four (SK, P2000, VP9 and P30L) and also carry a P2000 daily for work. The mags are definitely interchangeable between same caliber. You may have feed issues if you use a .40 mag for 9mm. Holster wise, things are all over the place. I have a CompTac made for the P30L that all of the guns fit into whereas my BladeTech made for the VP9 only fits that gun. I'm guessing a BT made for a P30L will also carry the SK as they're both wider than the VP9. Hope this helps a bit.

Jason

I still think you want a CZ.