Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
3gunDQ

2016 Open Nationals

If any Match Directors have any extra slots for open nationals that are not spoken for pleas let me know.... I really want to go.

Not everyone at once... How about a case of beer? :cheers:

Based on last years attendance, I don't think you'll have problems acquiring a slot on the wait list.

Although I was granted a slot for limited nationals in a local lottery, our USPSA section leader wrote in the note to all of the participants who did not win a slot I n the limited/open lottery:

If you did not win a slot, stay tuned. This year there will be open registration after the slots expire in July. Our goal is a sold out match this year, as we were over 100 shooters short last year. There will be no "wait" list until the match is sold out.

I got a slot from the ENOS forum membership!!! Thanks to the very kind Sec Coordinator that got me hooked me up! You are the man Scott!!!

I'm pumped.

Edited by 3gunDQ

I don't think the match will sell out as long as if remains in FL :-)

Has registration for open l10 opened for the wait list yet

When I contacted headquarters they said all the slots that were not paid up by 5/15 would be forfeited and open registration would be open soon there after.

Thanks again to Scott! And Brain Enos for having this forum, you got me to nationals!!!

I saw something that Limited wait/signup list would open on July 25th, and squadding Aug 25. Open shouldn't be too far off those dates I'd guess.

On May 30, 2016 at 6:38 PM, AZGunut said:

I don't think the match will sell out as long as if remains in FL :-)

Yea ok????

Squadding is open for the 2016 Open/L10 nationals. Earlier today, an email went to registered shooters. The USPSA web site said squadding would open on Sept. 1 but it is actually open now!

Yes sir. Usually at the end of the bay's. It's a large bay. Plate racks and steel.. Knock yourself out.. Lol lots of room. 

Edited by a matt

A little off topic but will there be a match book that shows the facility, times and locations, stage descriptions especially...?

Has there ever in the History of USPSA been a ONE target stage? 5 points.... I kind of don't know what to think to about 3 different stages jammed into one bay scenario for a National Championship. I can see 3 different strings in one stage but 3 differ stages I don't understand but I guess it's not for me to understand. I guess I'm supposed to shut up and shoot?  Idk...

I dont it get it either, but everyone has to shoot it so...Yes, shut up and shoot. :-)