Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LSI Texas State Open Championship 2016

(I copied the announcement out of the calendar thread. Contact the folks listed below for info)

LSI Texas State Open Championship 2016 [/size]

https://practiscore.com/texas-open/register

Match INFO : dates : 6-23-16 thru 6-26-16 12 stages plus Chrono [/size]

ROs and sponsors shoot Thursday and Friday [/size]

8 person max per squad , 8 squads max we will have openings for some regular shooters Friday only they must shoot with the ROs [/size]

MAIN MATCH Saturday and Sunday will have 14 squads 12 people per squad [/size]

Match fee 150.00 per person 75.00 per junior [/size]

Shooters meeting 7:45 am hammer down 8 am [/size]

8 stages Saturday , 4 stages Sunday Awards and prizes to follow the conclusion of the match food will be on the range Saturday and Sunday for a fee [/size]

*PLEASE NOTE: Deadline for Registration is June 1, 2016. No refunds will be given after. [/size]

Refunds before deadline will be charge 15% Administrative Fee [/size]

Gun Raffle of Lonestar Innovations prototype limited gun with 'TX OPEN"custom serial number by Glenn Rasch, one free raffle ticket per entry, we are selling tickets for $10 each, 3 for $25. Must be registered shooters,Staff and RO's to qualified for gun.[/size]

Now way, I have to sign up to get in on one of Glenn's Guns? Come on...kidding lol. I wish I could make it, maybe next year. Good Luck this should be a good, fun match.

Edited by a matt

• 3 weeks later...

yeah I will be taking at least 500 but I wanted to make sure that would be enough. Has anyone seen any stages for this or will they not put them up before the match? This will be the first time I shoot this match.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, I didn't like my performance and placement! It was a great tournament, my first Level II and second USPSA match. Big thanks to the guys on Squad 9 for the experience and education!

One big takeaway.... CHRONO YOUR AMMO. Dropped 40 points going minor!

Ugh, I didn't like my performance and placement! It was a great tournament, my first Level II and second USPSA match. Big thanks to the guys on Squad 9 for the experience and education!

One big takeaway.... CHRONO YOUR AMMO. Dropped 40 points going minor!

No biggie. SS Minor is the beezneez! Enjoyed shooting with you. We had a good a squad.