Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC optics

4 hours ago, jkrispies said:

I’d be interested in hearing the make if you know it to recommend, especially if they’ll hold their zero.  I have an old Laser Lyte (I think) that I’ve played with but never really fell in love with lasers.  

Let me ask around again and see what I can find out. I think they are just short of being powerful enough to burn a hole in targets.?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sarge said:

Let me ask around again and see what I can find out. I think they are just short of being powerful enough to burn a hole in targets.?

LOL.  So really what you’re saying is that the good American stuff follows safety protocols, and the Chinese just keep the throttle held wide open?  I’m interested!

8 hours ago, jkrispies said:

LOL.  So really what you’re saying is that the good American stuff follows safety protocols, and the Chinese just keep the throttle held wide open?  I’m interested!

Running a Crimson Trace Rail Master Universal mount CMR-206 in green..... It has the standard warning label in the box.... 

"Do not look at laser with remaining eye".

The offset dot is for hard leans. I think Josh froelich has a video floating around somewhere where breaks it down. He runs two dots on his open shotgun too. I also run a green laser someone on Facebook pointed me to the ade green laser off amazon. It’s been awesome for nine months now. Way bright indoors you can see it outdoors but it’s hard in full sunlight. It’s only forty bucks too so awesome. Some on the Facebook thread said the green ones from China that are brighter actually emit more radiation the is allowed, I don’t know how much that matters don’t stare into the beam. 

On 6/5/2018 at 6:03 AM, Shooter212 said:

The offset dot is for hard leans. I think Josh froelich has a video floating around somewhere where breaks it down. 

Found this while watching the video from Flatland

• 1 month later...