Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

where are procedurals listed in practiscore results?

motosapiens

I can see that the score is correct, but all i can find is the raw points, time, target hits and no shoots and NPM, etc... I don't see any record of the 10-pt procedural, although if I do the math, and subtract that 10 pts from the points score listed in PS, I do get the correct hit factor. What am I doing wrong?

What are you looking at? The app, web site, something else? For the web site, specific link may help. It is easy to guess it is about USPSA results...

sorry for the lack of clarity. I was looking at the results of Area 1. on stage 11, the 8th place shooter (me) had a procedural for a foot fault, but I can't find it, even tho the math does work out as far as I can tell.

https://practiscore.com/results/19884?q_class=0&q_category=0&q_division=8&q_result=11

There is no penalty recorded for you on stage 11. The old results format show it explicitly at practiscore.com/results/54fe6e27-2163-4fce-83e3-f3794a309889/stage11Combined

Though new style results doesn't seem to show procedural penalties. Please email support@practiscore.com to remind Bryan to look at that at some point.

Edited by euxx

I sent them an email. Thanks. I also noticed that mikes on steel may not be showing up in the shooter summary that you get when you click the little triangle next to the shooters name in the match results, although they do show up on the individual stage results. Kinda weird.

Moto,

There is a 10 point penalty for you on stage 11. View the results in old format and go to stage 11 and it's there.

Also, if you go to old format and click the bottom link 'View Individual Results' you can type in your name and see all your stats. It is there you can see procedural penalties, misses on steel, etc.

The new format is poor because it does not show you all this. The summary misses are only paper misses. Procedural penalties and steel misses are not shown. The raw points includes both paper points and steel points. The net points after penalties are not shown and you can only verify it by back calculating with hit factor and time or going to the old format.