Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TS magwell and 140 base pads...

irdave

So I couldn't find a 140mm base pad that didn't take tools to take apart and clean for the TS, so I drove the hour down to Henning's shop to talk with him about some 140 base pads. He agreed to make some and kept my magazine for a while. I know he's busy with other stuff, but please bother him about these if you're interested... That way maybe he'll get around to making them and I can have mine. :) Also talking about a magwell to go with- (720) 325-7890 or orders@henningshop.com.

Speaking of magwells, in the mean time I bought a CZC IPSC/USPSA box magwell for my TS, and the stock magazines don't seem to fit. Seems like a little grinding, but just wondering if anyone else had the same issue.

CZ Custom shop sells a 140mm base pad that works with their magwell and others from what I've heard. The only thing needed to disassemble a mag is small punch tip - like the one the bottom of most mag brushes.

Holy crap. I can't tell you how many times I've looked at that base pad and thought,"When are they going to get the 9mm ones back in stock?"

My wife will verify that sometimes I'm a little slow.

Thanks for getting me to read that for the tenth time. I call them on Monday.

I like the Henning pads on my tanfo, but the CZC basepads should work fine for you. They are easy to take off for cleaning, work with the magwell, and get you to 140mm. You can use just about anything that will fit through the hole in the bottom to remove them.