Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
benos

Upcoming changes to the forums and brianenos.com

Congrats on your semi-retirement that starts today Brian. I retired on 6/1 and have so much more time to do the things I want to do:reload, shoot and golf.

Have a good one!

Congrats on your semi-retirement that starts today Brian. I retired on 6/1 and have so much more time to do the things I want to do:reload, shoot and golf.

Have a good one!

I have to echo this as well. Retired a few years back and shooting is my retirement activity. (reloading too, golf never interested me). Have a great time, don't worry and be happy, :cheers:

Does this semi-retirement mean that Big Daddy E might start shooting a bit again? I'd love it if that were the case.

:) Thanks Jake. Right now my planning jar is empty. We'll see what happens...

Haven't been around here for a long time, just getting back into it after a move. I'm sorry to see you go. You helped me get going about 6 years ago with my complete xl650 for 9mm, 40 cal. 45acp & 223. Case feeders and the whole ball of wax. Enjoy your retirement. You mean a lot to a lot of people.Thank you. Bob.