Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
01G8R

Primer Station Hold Down for Dillon 1050

As our 1050s aged we noticed it was harder and harder to get consistent primer seating depth. We took a cue from out Ammoload and Camdex machines and developed a primer hold down for the 1050. This is very similar to the hold down in the swaging station on the 1050. It will accommodate 380, 9mm, 40 and 45. Installation and adjustment is very simple. Please see the video below for instruction. Can be used in the RL 1050 as well with modification to the diameter of the die. It will need to be turned down about .020" to work in the RL1050.

Pricing is $17.50 shipped and can be purchased from our website.

Click to purchase from our website.

ega_1050_primer_hold-down_die.png

Edited by 01G8R

They work great, much less flex in the shell plate. Better consistency in primer seating. A must have for your 1050. I have one on my RL and one on my XL.

Thanks. I think you will be happy with them. Any issues let me know.

Got mine yesterday. Installed and adjusted in less than 10 minutes. Very happy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just got done running 300 rounds through my 1050 and this thing worked brilliantly.  I had all sorts of inconsistent seating issues before especially with S&B Primers.  With the hold down die installed, they're all just below flush.  Thank you Everglades for fixing a maddening problem with a simple solution.

Thanks guys.  We appreciate the feedback and are happy the product is working well.  More items in the works!

I was actually unable to get mine to slide into the head to make it work so its just sitting on my bench. To be fair, I didnt work on it for hours, I just tried to tap it in a few times and that didnt work and I gave up.

It is a press fit on a Super 1050.  You will need to press it in there using the force of the press and a socket or something similar.  On a RL 1050 the OD will need to be turned down for it to fit.  This fitting information is listed on the product page of our website.  If you have any issues let me know.