Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
01G8R

RTS2 Scope Mount

We weren't happy with the RTS2 Scope Mounts available on the market so we are manufacturing our own now. Two things are different about out mount. First, the scope is mounted at a 1 degree down angle to match the angle that the barrel sits in relation to the frame. Second, we have centered the scope on the slide. This alleviates any zero deviation at distance. These are available in black or metallic gray for $65 shipped.

Click to purchase on our website.

ega_scope_mount_-_metallic_gray_-_side_p

Edited by 01G8R

The completed versions we have available are centered on a standard width dust cover frame. I can cut one down for a wide dust cover for you or if you have access to a mill you can do it yourself fairly easily.

Do you have any pictures of the mount on a gun? I am trying to figure out how high above the slide it is and how far back.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I just made a couple the other day for the Delta Point Pro. I can have you one raw aluminum right away, but if you need it anodized it will be a little while until we run another batch. Pictures mounted on the gun below. It sits pretty low, but not so low that it wont fit on a full profile slide. If an upright Allchin fits you wont have any problems with this. If you need a custom height let me know. Thanks.

img_20160614_174034.jpg

img_20160614_174021.jpg

Edited by 01G8R

Can you post a pic of the "inside" of the mount?

The transition from the surface that mates with the frame, and the vertical riser portion... 90* corner? Or radiused?

The inside corner is a very small corner radius. If I remember correctly the cutter has a .020" corner radius on it. If you have concerns about it cracking I'm at 15,000 plus rounds without issue. I have four other guns with that many or more rounds on them and no cracking. If it ever fails I'll send you a new one at no cost. Pictures of the inside can be seen on our website and I've attached the picture here as well. Thanks.

ega_scope_mount_-_black_-_underside_2.pn

I recently bought one of these.  They absolutely align the scope with the center of barrel.  I looked around a lot and actually bought a couple of other mounts.  I was never happy with the alignment.  This company is an absolute joy to work with.  Great customer service.  I have submitted questions to them on the weekend and gotten responses immediately.  Their shipping is incredible.  Do not hesitate to buy from them.  The product quality is excellent.  I am a customer for life.

Robert

Semper Fi.

Edited by rstimpfling