Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE @ Silver Creek Conservation Club May 29

Since I have more time to plan out for this match I intend to make it a fun one with lots of shooting. The plan for the May match is to run 3 classifiers: CS-032 Tight Squeeze, CS-003 Bill Drill to the Third Power, and CS-012 Close Quarter Drill. We will be shooting Far & Near again. Smoke & Hope and Pendulum will be our steel challenge stages. We will have another par time Pro Am style steel course, and we will also have another field course with mixed steel and paper. Minimum round count will be close to 210, so bring plenty extra. If we have time like we did after the last match and people want to, we can shoot the par time steel course again, so bring plenty of ammo for that if you want to shoot it again.

Match Fees: $15 for non-members, $10 for members, $5 for LE/MIL/FIRE/EMS.

If you are able and willing to help set up, let me know, it would be a great help (and you'll get a gold star).

Reminder: if you are wanting to have classifiers submitted, remember to bring $2 per classifier for it to be submitted to ICORE.

Looking forward to having you.

Saw the announcement about Far and Near being out for this year's IRC (thank goodness because the last time I shot that stage it was pathetic), so after this month we will more than likely not run it again this year, unless people are dying to have another go at it. I think I will try to incorporate some larger field courses and more Pro-Am and steel challenge style stages. Probably will have fewer classifiers as well (maybe 2 next match).

Last place checking in.

I can only guarantee second to last, there is one guy that has shot with us who usually likes to anchor there. He claims that its his rightful place at any match. Glad to hear more people are coming out.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a good time shooting with everyone. Was nice to finally put a face with the title Stuart. Hope to get back up there again and more than once in a while.

If anyone wants plenty of trigger time I heartily suggest shooting this match ! ! !

HOPALONG

Alright guys here are the scores for yesterdays match. http://silvercreekcc.org/files/2016/05/ICORE-SCORES-5_29_16.pdf

Hopalong, it was a pleasure having you shooting with us on a hot, muggy day. Thanks for your help throughout the day with pasting, painting, scoring and whatnot, it definitely helps to make the matches go smoother with good people helping. I wish more of out local guys had been out for the match, but a lot of them were playing up at the Buckeye Blast. We would love to have you back, whenever you can make it, and like I said, I'll try to spread the word about the MCC for you.

Also I figure that since I am taking a couple days to do these matches, I want to get plenty of shooting in. Much appreciation for all those who came out to shoot with us, and I welcome any who want to come in the future. I am trying to hold matches montly on the 4th Sunday of the month, this month's was pushed due to the NRA Annual Meeting being in town.