Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ 75 Shadow Roll Pins

Brooke

There was post on the forum not long ago that listed the sizes of all the 75 Shadow roll pins. The intent was to allow everyone to purchase these from an industrial source like McMaster Carr.

I have searched high and low for this information. Does anyone have a link to it?

Thanks

They sell both coiled and slotted pins in steel or stainless steel. Prices run around $5 per hundred for steel. I know some guy posted the diameter and length of every CZ 75 pin on a forum. I thought it was this one and I thought it was you....at least I hoped it was because I know you would measure them correctly.

I am surely going to lose a trigger, extractor, or front sight pin sooner or later so I like to have spares. In a package of a hundred I could probably supply the whole club for a while.

I could use the dimensions of the front sight roll pin, one of my guns sight pin is loose enough to make me nervous. It doesn't seem to move with the sight installed, but it pops out super easy when I changed sights.

I have two 75 Shadow Customs from CZC. Both have loose roll pins in the front sight. I just LockTight the heck out of them. Interestingly the rear sight on one gun is so tight that you can barely move it with a hammer. The rear sight on the other gun is so loose that it will fall out if not filled with lock tight.

I love my CZ's functionally, but Glocks are built a lot more consistently. In spite of that, I prefer to shoot the CZ's and am gradually getting rid of the Glocks.

I could use the dimensions of the front sight roll pin, one of my guns sight pin is loose enough to make me nervous. It doesn't seem to move with the sight installed, but it pops out super easy when I changed sights.

I have two 75 Shadow Customs from CZC. Both have loose roll pins in the front sight. I just LockTight the heck out of them. Interestingly the rear sight on one gun is so tight that you can barely move it with a hammer. The rear sight on the other gun is so loose that it will fall out if not filled with lock tight.

I love my CZ's functionally, but Glocks are built a lot more consistently. In spite of that, I prefer to shoot the CZ's and am gradually getting rid of the Glocks.

I can verify that. I work for Glock. ;)

• 2 years later...