Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello everyone,

My name is Mike and I'm the director of 3GUN4VETS. We are a veteran owned and operated Non-Profit that provides a free two day instructional clinic all over the U.S.. We provide the weapons, ammo & equipment for approved combat veterans. Our goal is to introduce combat veterans not already involved with competitive shooting sports to the world of 3-Gun and other competitive shooting. We offer not only a new outlet for them, but a community they can grow and recover in. We are gearing up for our 1yr anniversary and in doing so will be hosting a fund raiser match in Parma, ID the 30-31st of July.

Dates: 30-31st July

Fee: $150.00 Includes, T-shirt and dinner Sunday night

Slots: 100......(Tac Ops only)

Style: Outlaw...IE: Shit talking, hazing, sabotage and all around good time

Prizes: Raffle prize table, random draw $5 a ticket or 5 for $20. (Guns, glasses, gift certificates and other cool swag.)

Trophies: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Bernie Sanders...High Junior & Senior

Registration: Practiscore, FB, and our website. (3gun4vets.com.. Bottom left hand corner of the screen) Until I figure out how to add a link you'll have to use the Google machine to find us. Sorry.

Sponsors: SEEKINS PRECISION, SAFARILAND, WARNE, VORTEX, LEUPOLD, MGM, KE ARMS, SOWASTRONG, HONEYWELL, SKB & PLUGR. More to come as we get closer.

Additional Info: Questions, comments concerns can be directed to mike@3gun4vets or you can follow us on FB for updates. I will make any updates that come about on this forum thread as well.

V/R

CW3 Michael Meehan

Director

3GUN4VETS

RLTW

Invictus Practical has graciously donated some of their great caddies for the table. Also Leoupold has graciously donated one of the coolest things I have ever seen on any prize table. But you will have to come shoot if you want to find out what it is.

Veterans, friends, and fellow 3-gunners, July is approaching fast. If you're going to be in the area or know someone who is, come out and a join us for two fun filled days of Pew...Pew...Pew in Parma, ID on the 30-31st of July. Why wouldn't you subject yourself to hazing, shit talking, and firearms in a friendly competitive environment, especially when you have a chance of winning bad ass stuff??!! Sign up quick y'all because slots are filling up. We couldn't do this without the help of our sponsors, these companies have gone above and beyond. Please show them they same level of support they are showing our combat veterans. When it comes to buying things, buy from the companies that share a message. UNITED WE STAND!!

13173605_1155017277863578_33100194090437

• 2 weeks later...

SKB has kicked in one of their 3 gun hard cases. Leupold and Vortex have both kicked in glass for the table. We have some great sponsors and I have some pretty awesome trophies being made as well. Come support a great organization and have fun as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So we have had a slight change of classes. We are going to have a new class called the High Life class, inspired by the High Life team. It will be a run what you brung. Open on steroids. It will be PCC friendly. PCC will be limited to 33 rounds in the mag.