Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Freedom Gunworks?

I'm looking to have someone fit an SVI trigger bow to a plastic STI grip (just not comfortable doing this myself). Anyone had this done by FGW, and would you recommend them? I don't know anything about them, but their name popped up when doing a search, and I recall seeing the name on here once before.

I had some work done, which included fitting a svi trigger, by Bobby on my single stack gun. He did an amazing job and if I remember correctly my gun was only gone for about a week, not sure what his turn around time is now though. He is also very responsive via email and answered all my questions up front. I would not hesitate to use him again.

Run it down to Frank Proctor and his guys in Eastaboga if you can't find someone local to do it.

I didn't realize this was something in Frank's wheelhouse. I've taken a few classes with him and shot with him at his place a few times. Maybe I'll give him a shout.

It might not be, but he keeps a gunsmith on staff. They swapped the sights out on one of my guns when I was there for a class. I wouldn't ask him to build a gun for me, but I'd let them swap a trigger out. If nothing else, he can probably point you to someone in that general area that can do it for you without having to ship it.

Edited by tha1000