Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FMW RTS-2 Mount

tyler2you

I decided to take a chance on a mount I saw on ebay and it turned out well. I was previously using the Cheely mount, but wanted something that would get the dot back a little further back and a little lower. The mount is nicely machined and puts the dot about an inch further back than the Cheely and just a little lower (I didn't measure before removing the old mount, but I'd estimate it's around a quarter of an inch). I shot a match with it this weekend and the glass stayed clean the whole match. I also felt like I had an easier time acquiring the dot on the draw.

No connection to the seller. You can find it on ebay by searching RTS2. Available in black or clear anodized finish.

2vx2846.jpg

1584f9z.png

2ut5344.png

ae5liw.png

Edited by tyler2you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/17/2016 at 7:46 PM, tyler2you said:

I decided to take a chance on a mount I saw on ebay and it turned out well. I was previously using the Cheely mount, but wanted something that would get the dot back a little further back and a little lower. The mount is nicely machined and puts the dot about an inch further back than the Cheely and just a little lower (I didn't measure before removing the old mount, but I'd estimate it's around a quarter of an inch). I shot a match with it this weekend and the glass stayed clean the whole match. I also felt like I had an easier time acquiring the dot on the draw.

No connection to the seller. You can find it on ebay by searching RTS2. Available in black or clear anodized finish.

2vx2846.jpg

1584f9z.png

2ut5344.png

ae5liw.png

Hi there what metal grips are these and where did you get the grip tape thanks in advance 

• 2 weeks later...