Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
MarMahDuke

VersaMax port opening/lifter weld in SoCal

Hey guys.. looking for someone to lift my welder and open up my loading port in southern cali. Any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks!

Have you tried calling Taran Tactical? They are in Cali, I don't know if they work on Remingtons. Are you adverse to sending it out of state?

Sending guns out of California is a nightmare. At least that has been my experience:

I took a pistol to UPS once to send it out for nickel boron coating. It was already disassembled, boxed, etc. The UPS guy looked like he was going to call the police. So I went to my LGS. They charged me for an FFL to FFL transfer for sending it out and only after the recipient provided their FFL. Then the LGS charged me for the background check before they returned it to me once the work was done. There are almost no LGS left in Los Angeles proper, as the local regulations are prohibitive.

Dave's metal works in Covina does both. Give him a call and schedule a drop off. He makes everything you need for the versa max and does all the work in house. A hidden gem in socal.