Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Removing lanyard loop

pointerman1967

It's easy:

Remove grips

Push in on lanyard loop while pushing the cross pin out.

Pull mag brake out.

Carefully let pressure off of lanyard loop.

Do this in reverse.

Edited by LeviSS

I will say this, I don't like mine either but it does make it awfully easy to remove the fp spring plug with it on there. That's why I leave mine on.

While it is something I need to solve; every now and then I get a reload wrong a little bit and I run into it. It needs to go as it is an impediment to recovery and hurts speed.

I will say this, I don't like mine either but it does make it awfully easy to remove the fp spring plug with it on there. That's why I leave mine on.

While it is something I need to solve; every now and then I get a reload wrong a little bit and I run into it. It needs to go as it is an impediment to recovery and hurts speed.

I realize most folks here are using these pistols in USPSA Production, but if you use them for other disciplines and get magazine extensions, the extensions by CZC bump into the lanyard loop, and the TTI extensions hit it as well. I have filed mine down to two nubs because of this, and I will be getting the flat replacement when I get the money together for my next order from CZC.

Edited by jrswanson1