Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 Nats

5iron

29 minutes ago, rowdyb said:

weekends will fill up first. lake wales area is a popular place for people to stay.

Thanks for the info. I guess I will try to sign up on Jan 28 and hope for the best. I will start looking for hotels in the area. 

I don't know the number so I didn't answer when they called me but they left a message on my phone for me to call them back and register before December 30.  If you got a call from them, they should've left a message on your phone if they called you.  Hopefully your voicemail is not full or else they wouldn't be able to leave a message. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On November 3, 2016 at 5:17 PM, CrashDodson said:

Lets hope.  The closer it is the the center of the country the more people that can attend.

Utah is the center of the country??  When the hell did that happen? I was NOT informed??

On 1/28/2017 at 10:04 AM, Gunnar said:

Is there a location where we can ship ammo?

Thank you.

Universal Shooting Academy

tape the box up very well put your name on at least 3 sides, do not use United States Postal Service to ship ammo.

bringing 600 would be a safe bet. approx 20 stages is a safe bet. (20 stages x 32 rounds would be 640, and they won't be like that.)

as far as shipping ammo, from their email:

Ship it here, using any commercial carrier, such as UPS or FedEx, ground only: Universal Proshop/USPSA Optics Nationals %YOUR NAME 4330 Hwy. 630 East Frostproof, FL 33843 Put your name in big, BOLD letters on at least 3 sides of the box. Use lots of tape and make the box as sturdy as possible. USPSA and Universal Shooting Academy assume no responsibility for lost or damaged shipments.

14 hours ago, rowdyb said:

bringing 600 would be a safe bet. approx 20 stages is a safe bet. (20 stages x 32 rounds would be 640, and they won't be like that.)

I would think this would be correct. Since it's 2 days of shooting, I'm thinking 10 stages each day. Now they also had a trio of stages that were very low round counts (1, 6, 12). We could see that again so maybe 23 stages again. Last years Limited Nats there was 458 rounds

i think it is a mistake to have limited nationals the same event as production ... i firmly believe it will be a loss for uspsa seeing as limited nationals can stand alone as well as production i think it would be better suit as production/l10 then limited nationals similar to the way classic and revolver are being done back to back not together in the same match .... your going to loose a lot of entries when many people would shoot both

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Dis-1-Shooter said:

Can anyone confirm if there will be a stage for sighting in our firearms this year....kind of like last year. Thanks.

There has always been a bay for practice, sighting in, warming up etc.