Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Possible bug in 1.3.10 - 0.000 HF?

jester121

First match of the year yesterday, online registration at practiscore.com as always. I sync registrations to an Android tablet using the match PIN, and then finish registration on the tablet (walk-ins, squad adjustments, etc). Once the match started, we had 2 competitors who came up with 0.000 Hit Factor on every stage they shot -- no errors or notifications while entering scores or times, everything showed normally on the Review screen, except for 0.000 at the bottom. Both competitors in question had registered online and synced, they were not "day of" registrations.

The 0 result persisted in the Results section as well. I get getting ready to load the results into EZWin to see if the scores would calc, when I decided to go into Edit Shooters and see if maybe they were missing something. Nothing seemed amiss, so I went to back out and PS insisted that changes had been made and had to be saved. I went ahead and hit Save & Exit, and suddenly the scores/HFs were calculated correctly. One possibility I considered was that the Major/Minor PF flag didn't get copied down, but it's a required field on the website registration form and should have been caught.

Anyone seen anything like this? I'm going to submit to the support@ guys, no clue if it's a web or Android problem, but I should be able to send over a match backup while it was broken, and they can access my match on the website.

That was it, when I set up my PS web registration form I forgot to mark those fields as required, so some entries were missing that. Apparently when I went in to Edit Shooters those fields were defaulted for me (Production & CO divisions) so the save fixed it.