Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anderson's book...what else?

Majority1775

I purchased Anderson's 3rd book and am halfway through it and will go back to read it again. However does anyone have another book handy, that's heavy dry fire training related? Would love to get some training regiment setup. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dry-Fire Training : For the Practical Pistol Shooter

Ben Stoeger

Ben's book has been great for me. After reading through the entire thing, I just flip to different pages and work the drills each session.

I do the same thing. One thing I like about the book layout is, grouping certain skills together. As well as the training programs outlined at the back of the book.

Dry-Fire Training : For the Practical Pistol Shooter

Ben Stoeger

Ben's book has been great for me. After reading through the entire thing, I just flip to different pages and work the drills each session.

I do the same thing. One thing I like about the book layout is, grouping certain skills together. As well as the training programs outlined at the back of the book.

It is a great reference book to use. Even last night, I was working on reloads and managed to smash my index finger when I grabbed a new mag and slammed my fingers in to the falling dawson basepad from the mag in the gun which subsequently sent both mags flying across room and blood on the floor.

10 minutes later I was flipping through the dry fire book for some 1 handed drills I could work on.

• 2 weeks later...