Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP GMR-13 vs Sig MPX for PCC

Nemesis Lead

I really considered the JP because I am a huge fan of their products and if I could have actually seen and handled one I might have bought one. But having no Glock stuff at all and the fact there was an MPX right in front of me for sale, the Sig followed me home. No regrets at all.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

I have shot both. JP makes a great product and John is just a good guy with a lot of experience.  I would have to say a couple of factors have to come into play, at least for me.  How good of a shooter that you are, how serious you are about winning , and my biggest issue is how much you want to spend.  Since you are speaking of a JP, the difference between the Sig and JP is not that great money wise. I can say that the Sig is the softest shooting 9 that I have ever shot.  If it wasn't for the cost, I would have one.  I am not fast enough anymore for the advantage of the Sig.  A good shooter will know the advantage, and I feel that there is a advantage to be had with the Sig.

Wish I could afford one.  I would like to try the HK.  It has been so long that I can not recall how the HK shot.  Most of my trigger time behind the HK was not slow fire.