Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Most grippy option for Stock 2

MilkMyDuds

I encourage you to email VZ about making Stock 2 grips (I have). They haven't so far, and seem to not value the small market that is the Tanfoglio crowd.

I have contacted VZ about this as well. They just don't seem interested. What amazes me is that they make grips for that obscure Broberg pistol and can't imagine that it is more popular than a Tanfoglio. The VZ owner probably has one is why.

Has anybody tried the Hogue G10 grips yet?

Whats your verdict?

Pretty sure all the Hogue grips are for small frame Tanfo's only, am I wrong???

You are correct, unless they just started making them for the large frame. The rubber ones can be coaxed to fix the large frame with some material removal on the inside to allow the mag to move freely.

• 2 months later...

I encourage you to email VZ about making Stock 2 grips (I have). They haven't so far, and seem to not value the small market that is the Tanfoglio crowd.

I've done the same! Fingers still crossed...

VZ has not shown any real interest in this, but there is a new player in town that makes quality G10 grips. They make a bunch and are considering making them for Tanfo's if they see there is enough interest. A thread is going right now by a vendor who is trying to convince them to do a run of their grips. They have been making grips for CZs for a while now, and the reviews are all positive!

If interested check out the thread, and post how many pairs you would be interested in:

http://forums.brianenos.com/index.php?showtopic=237505

• 4 years later...

I tried SSI scale 2.0, Henning Grips, the new thin factory grip from Tanfoglio Stock 2 OR, and the Palm Swell Bogies grips from LOK Grips

So far the LOK Grips are the most aggressive. SSI Scale 2.0 ranked 2nd. The factory thin grip from Tanfoglio is pretty good actually and takes the 3rd position on my list

Edited by GARunner

• 5 months later...

Not too drang up an old thread but if you like extremely aggressive grips the PD ones will fit that order. I actually dont like them and am going to get something else. I dont run the aggressive grips on my 2011 either but figured I'd try these... nope. Sucks too because they make the gun fit my hands dang near perfect.