Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for a classifier match. It seems like a very daunting project looking for a classifier match. Is there one place I can look to find all of the classifier matches? Or match directors could post them?

From the MD:
Hello Everyone,
Our March match will begin shooting promptly at 10 am. Registration starts at 9 am and ends at 9:45 AM ! If you are not here and signed up by 9:45, you will not be entered in the match. Since this will be an ALL CLASSIFIER match and USPSA charges us more, the match cost will be $20 for every entry. Juniors are not free for this match. The match dates 20 March. Round count is 108.
Miamisburg matches are held on the 3rd Sunday of the month March - October. Cost for normal matches will be $15 for members and non-members. Yes, one price for all except juniors. Juniors will continue to be free.
We have all new walls and target/wall stands. We also have a new bay which can hold a very elaborate stage. Speaking of stages, I can not continue to do stage design and match administration. It is time for folks to step out of their comfort zone and start doing stage design. If you design and setup one stage-you will shoot the match free. Notice I said " design and setup". I know a lot of shooters do not feel they can design a stage--wrong, if you can shoot one you can design one. You will get help. Stage design will also help you to break down other stages easier. You do not have to do elaborate stage pictures, just have the WSB and start position. Of course, stage descriptions with drawings would be nice. I have the software if anyone wants it.
I can tell you now--if folks don't step up and start designing stages--Miamisburg will die on the vine.-I'm not doing it starting in April. This is an all volunteer sport. Does not mean, one person volunteers for everything.
I'm really hoping folks will step up. We have a trailer and mule to move equipment. We have real target stands and wall stands. We have steel. Let's make Miamisburg a top match that everyone wants to shoot.
Larry
Edited by Chris Keen