Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Back surgery

Sarge

Hope you heal quickly and have a full recovery!

Thanks Nik. So far so good I think? Pain is pretty minor for having a 4" incision . But I have no problems staying on schedule with meds. They are very strong to say the least. I was told to expect numbness and pain in my legs during the healing process and I am. The pain is not bad but the numbness is a little alarming.

It's only been 3 days so I'm not worried too much at this point as things seem to be a little more stable every time I stand up.

Thanks for all the well wishes via PM as well.

A worried First Sargent? Damn, I've heard it all now :goof:

Numbness is not uncommon, especially with the swelling. My father had what sounds like a similar surgery and similar post-op symptoms. He is now back to 100+ rounds of golf per year, you'll be back at it in no time!

!

Sure! I used to worry about my guys getting resupplied now I worry about walking and stuff!:)

I went out grocery shopping tonight and the meds made me into free entertainment for a few cashiers. But Mrs Sarge wasn't so happy..:)

Good luck with your recovery. I have had 3 back surgeries all for herniated disc. First two were 4 months apart and third was 16 years later. Major difference in those 16 years on recovery due to new procedures and technology. Hang in there you will be back shooting in no time just moving a little slower for awhile.

You going to make Area 5 this year?

!

Sure! I used to worry about my guys getting resupplied now I worry about walking and stuff! :)

I went out grocery shopping tonight and the meds made me into free entertainment for a few cashiers. But Mrs Sarge wasn't so happy.. :)

Bonus! Free entertainment is a nice side benefit.....