Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
twalker2010

3 Gun AR Trigger

What 3 Gun Triggers do yall use for competitive rifle or carbine matches? I am a student and am looking for a trigger that won't break the bank.what do you use and where can I buy it?

thanks in advance

I really like the Jewel trigger and you can usually find them used for $100. I use one for NRA Highpower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Velocity is really hard to beat for $130. I have tried plenty of triggers and Velocity is the best value I've found.

Or, if you're really budget conscious, you can go this route for about $35:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCPLe6FwNkQ

Velocity, best $130 I've spent on shooting in a long time. Drops in just as they say it will and works as advertised. :D

If you read up on the founder, he has an impressive resume, it's no surprise the triggers are top notch. ;)

Buy a set of JP springs for about $10 and enjoy your trigger at about 4.5 pounds. That plus cleaning it up and you should be set for a while.

Velocity is really hard to beat for $130. I have tried plenty of triggers and Velocity is the best value I've found.

Very happy with my Velocity trigger.

I was in the same boat when I was looking to buy. I was fortunate enough to get the chance to shoot a few brands before buying, cmc flat, geissle sd3g, wilson 3g, and a few others. Well thats all it took for me, the wilson stood out and even though its quite expensive I bought the wilson combat 3gun trigger, hands down the nicest 3gun trigger I've ever shot. It has an insane short reset, follow up shots are very quick. Definitely worth saving up for. Maybe you can find one used?