Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

open gun scope

dskd

Stay away from the SRS fro NRA, I sell tham and I would not sell you one for that.

Try the new MRO, nice clean dot, a little small, make sure your mount is dead on and you will be fine. As they are designed for a rifle (AR15 specifically) the re is not a lot of adjustment available if the mount is too out of line from the barrel. I had one for about 4 weeks until someone talked one of my staff out of it.

Aimpoint Comp M3 or UltraDot if available. Micro Aimpoint awful, too much parallax up close.

I like the UltraDot Matchdot II. It has 4 dot sizes and elevation target turret.

Midway USA has them on sale for $229.

http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/590309/ultradot-matchdot-ii-red-dot-sight-30mm-tube-1x-2-4-6-8-moa-dot-2-pattern-reticle-matte?cm_mmc=pf_ci_bing-_-Optics+-+Red+Dot+%26+Holographic+Sights-_-Ultra+Dot-_-590309

Edited by toothguy

I started using an old PDP3, which worked fine, but switched to an Aimpoint a while ago. I've got a PRO and a CompC3, both are 2MOA, both are fantastic. The only thing I noticed going from the old Tasco to an Aimpoint was the Aimpoint was more forgiving with parallax at 50.

I started using an old PDP3, which worked fine, but switched to an Aimpoint a while ago. I've got a PRO and a CompC3, both are 2MOA, both are fantastic. The only thing I noticed going from the old Tasco to an Aimpoint was the Aimpoint was more forgiving with parallax at 50.

What is the main differences between the PRO and C3.... I can't see that there are too many just comparing the specs. off the website.

What is the main differences between the PRO and C3.... I can't see that there are too many just comparing the specs. off the website.

The C3 was on clearance for $240 off :goof: That's why i bought it.

C3 you get a big useless rubber condom that protects it that nobody would use on a pistol, and better battery life. Aside from that I can't tell. The cheaper PRO even came with a nice mount that I saved for future projects.

The C3 was on clearance for $240 off :goof: That's why i bought it.

C3 you get a big useless rubber condom that protects it that nobody would use on a pistol, and better battery life. Aside from that I can't tell. The cheaper PRO even came with a nice mount that I saved for future projects.

That seems to be a succinct response that I can understand..... Thank you sir.