Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

uspsa newbie!!!

3quartertime

i'll post,,,i'll post,,,i'm proud of my efforts,,,nothing secret here,,,when i get my number i'll tell all,,,

i'm glad to be here,,,i just hope that we can wake up this site,,,the post on here are so old i've had the modrerator hit me for replying to post too old !!!,,,crazy if you ask me,,,the information on this site is priceless,,,

i hope to  be active and encourage others,,,

i'm here are you,,,

is that something you do at a local club,,,i've done the first time shooter intro a couple of times but there isn't a club close to me,,,1-1/2 to 2 hrs each way,,,i guess all clubs have the classes,,,

i've helped tear down stages,,,i'll see about helping making them too,,,thanks,,,

(Edited by 3quartertime at 7:37 am on Dec. 28, 2001)

If it's within 200 miles - we go!  When we lived in Salinas however, we could NOT bring ourselves to drive on the weekends.  Shooting seriously suffered, but we were commuting 75 miles EACH WAY to work and the thought of getting back in the truck was just too much for us ;-)

skeeter,,,sorry about the slow reply,,,a close friend passed and i was out of town,,,

i answered your note also,,,so ' you've got mail!!! ',,,

briefly,,,i haven't been to deercreek but my buddy has shot it several times,,,hes said its a great range and a well run match,,,i look forward to participating in some up there this coming year,,,