Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello!!!

Joe

Just wanted to say hello and Thanks for the Forums.  I've lurked for a couple of days and decided to join in.  Mostly w/questions.  LOL.

A group of us that got together for just some 'fun' matches at the local indoor range decided to start following USPSA rules and become at least affiliated.  We completed our first series a few weeks ago and just started the winter on Tuesday.  Here's our website http://www.louisvillepracticalshooters.com

We are shooting mostly CM's because of the size restrictions at the range.  Usually one Virgia and a Comstock.

I was using a G26 the first series and placed fourth.  I decided to switch to a Commander and really get into the game.  Didn't really think much about anything but hits the first series, shot to slide-lock and such.  With the great info here and from the home page I'm sure improvements will be fast.

Thanks again,

Joe

(Sgt.K)

Quote: from Erik Warren on 12:00 pm on Jan. 10, 2002

I decided to switch to a Commander

Let the equipment race begin!

(Edited by Erik Warren at 12:01 pm on Jan. 10, 2002)

I see where your "Man Of Knowledge" title came from. LOL!!!

I prefer not to talk about it, yet!

Joe

Congrats on setting up a new club - good work! Have most of your shooters switched to jacket or plated bullets? I tried lead at an indoor match and could not see a thing through all that smoke after a few shots (funny thing; I shoot much better when I can see what I'm shootin at). Maybe some other shooters here at BE can suggest some good stages that lend themselves to the indoor format?  D.

Most use FMJ's some are using lead.  When I'm ROing with a lead shooter the smoke does get kind of thick :D  Right now there are not any regs for indoor ranges here that I know of.

The help w/some stages in an indoor range is just one of my many questions.  I'm going slow on posting questions for the moment.

Thanks,

Joe  

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Joe >>>

I have found my way here. I to really enjoy this site. Now that I have started shooting my Colt, I have found alot of usefull information here.  

I need to improve on my over all fifth place finish in the Fall league.  I really liked shooting my Ruger P95, However I have learned I can do more with my Colt!!

Good SHOOTin,

Jim

Our club is growing every week