Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore Website Dashboard Results

Camazama

I did a search through the forums and couldn't find any similar topics.

It was brought to my attention by a couple of our club members that they are not seeing their individual results when they log into their dashboard on the Practiscore website, but they can find their results on the match results page. I logged in and found the same issue.

When I select 'View All' under my Recent Matches, the last match entered for me was in August 2015. However, I have several match results since then and can find them when looking for a specific match or specific club. The last match under my home club to link to my Dashboard was June 2015. Since this is happening, I have a couple of questions.

post-25662-0-67262100-1457375637_thumb.j

post-25662-0-50500700-1457375658_thumb.j

1) Since I am the one that runs Practiscore at our club and uploads results to Practiscore, is there something that changed with Practiscore around June 2015 that would have prevented the scores from recognizing individuals? I haven't changed our procedure for scoring or uploading in that time.

2) Is there a way to "link" results to individuals? Can someone go into the match results and associate their name and results with their individual profile?

Thanks,

Cameon

For me, "All Matches" would show only IDPA matches, dating back to late 2014. None of my recent USPSA scores are being found under "All Matches". I did enter both member #s correctly. I think the code might be just using the first member #, when you have multiples for different sports.

Under dashboard, I never see anything under "Recent Matches".

According to a post of the practiscore Facebook page it only collects your results when you sign up. It doesn't keep adding your matches to that list. They said they were going to implement automatic updating.

From facebook:

- tie web results to personal profile pages automatically

(this will find your phone, email, member number in records

to do this). This is done when creating a profile, but

not actively updated. It will be.