Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Dry Fire Device

BCGlocker

I know about putting a piece of cardboard in the ejection port in Glock pistols so one can wiggle the trigger back and forth. However, there is no actual trigger break. Is there a company that makes a device that will reset a Glock trigger each time one pulls the trigger during dry fire?

I have the glock dry fire mag. It works pretty good. It's a glock mag, done over so that it resets the trigger. It gives you a pretty good trigger feel but it may not be the same poundage as your using. Mine breaks at about 3. It does not use the striker. You do not have to disassemble the gun to use. You cannot do mag changes, you can pull the trigger as fast as you want. There is a audible click and a positive reset. The only con is it cost about a 100 bucks, just after I bought mine before Christmas they went on sale for 50. What's nice is anytime you want to dry fire just stick it in and go. The cut outs on the mag are very crude, and he puts in some kind of spring assembly that the trigger bar pushes against and the spring then returns the trigger. His website looks like a cheesy infomercial but his product works and I use it a lot. I looked at another don't remember the name but you have to take the gun apart and it was about 60 bucks. With this anytime you want to use stick in the mag and dry fire.

I have the glock dry fire mag. It works pretty good. It's a glock mag, done over so that it resets the trigger. It gives you a pretty good trigger feel but it may not be the same poundage as your using. Mine breaks at about 3. It does not use the striker. You do not have to disassemble the gun to use. You cannot do mag changes, you can pull the trigger as fast as you want. There is a audible click and a positive reset. The only con is it cost about a 100 bucks, just after I bought mine before Christmas they went on sale for 50. What's nice is anytime you want to dry fire just stick it in and go. The cut outs on the mag are very crude, and he puts in some kind of spring assembly that the trigger bar pushes against and the spring then returns the trigger. His website looks like a cheesy infomercial but his product works and I use it a lot. I looked at another don't remember the name but you have to take the gun apart and it was about 60 bucks. With this anytime you want to use stick in the mag and dry fire.

Rooster, thanks for the input. Do you have the website address for this vendor?

Edited by BCGlocker

I just ordered online, came in about a week. I would think it would work in all gens, as it's the mag that does the work. I got a buddy to get one and it was during a Christmas sale for 50 bucks, I got mine like a few weeks before and I emailed the guy to see if he would give me a break because I sold one for him and it was so close to the sale. I never got a reply. So I don't know how reputable the company is. If your going to order a bunch I would talk to him first or maybe buy one and see how that goes then get the rest.