Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LPA Cut Fixed Target Rear Sight Limited

Kimber76

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been talking with Henning about making them for a few months now. They've had enough requests that they are going to do a limited run. ETA was 1-2 months. He said he also needs one for a personal gun, so that helps our cause.

If you're interested in buying one, call or email Mayli at Henning's Shop and let her know. Every request helps because it gives them an idea of the demand.

Edited by cakedog02

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up using red loctite on the elevation screw. It has worked so far, if you are looking to find the one Henning used to offer you can stop looking there are none left. Hopefully in the near future he will offer one again.

Henning is working on an improved rear sight design. He is designing it now. When it's all said and done I think he is going to put out a really nice Tanfo rear sight.

Good I cant wait for it to be in production. Hopefully my loctite holds until then.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm using a CZ TS fixed rear sight on my Stock II, same cut as the Limited. It took some fitting but it works pretty well as long as you are ok with a pretty wide rear notch...

post-33893-0-32278600-1443290611_thumb.j
post-33893-0-53489600-1443290605_thumb.j

post-33893-0-99779700-1463166657_thumb.j

Edited by EngineerEli

Those do work, again they require a little bit of fitting but not too much. That is what e-mishka uses on all his Limited's and Stock II's. He posted about it here on Enos somewhere, should be able to search out the thread.