Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What were you doing in the 1980's

rustybayonet

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was invited to a Church called Calvary Chapel. Couldn't waiting for the pastor to finish up so I could get the heck out of there, and go get a beer. Instead ; I heard, If I could have a fresh start in life would I take it ?, Christ Jesus loves us, and DIED for our sins. This one night Changed my life forever, and can change yours

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Clubbing with a "You will never make it in politics with that record" abandon. Giving up clubbing to be a real grown up. Daughter born. Marriage broken. Learning. Relearning.

• 2 months later...

Was invited to a Church called Calvary Chapel. Couldn't waiting for the pastor to finish up so I could get the heck out of there, and go get a beer. Instead ; I heard, If I could have a fresh start in life would I take it ?, Christ Jesus loves us, and DIED for our sins. This one night Changed my life forever, and can change yours

A-MEN !

Edited by EEH

• 1 month later...
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 2:32 AM, Sarge said:
On Thursday, March 03, 2016 at 5:16 PM, rustybayonet said:

57bb4670373e0ca049856f8cc2e2d379.jpg

I was getting a lot of free ammo to play with :)m901_imgt_027.jpg

Is that an ITV OR A FISTV? The hammerhead looks different from the ITV's in my scout platoon

ITV in Germany.

I got out of the Army in 1979 and started college.  The first half of the 80's I was in college.  The second half I was working down here in VA.

Pretty good time.  After I got out of college I bought a 73 Laguna with a 350 4 barrel and I used to enjoy spanking the Monte Carlo SS guys who thought they had a hot car.  Lucky, never got a ticket in it.  Miami Vice was the big TV show and I got to watch it a couple times a month when I wasn't working nights/evenings.  There was a shooting range right across the field from my house that I joined.  Too bad it didn't last longer.  It took me longer to load my stuff in the K5 Blazer than it did to drive to the range.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...