Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rob Leatham's Class

AzShooter

Just took Rob's class yesterday. What a great day at the range. 10 of us shooting with TGO.

This was a class on how to shoot steel and boy did we shoot. I ran at least 400 rounds through my revolver.... yes, doesn't matter what gun you bring Rob will definately teach you something.

After the class we shot the Tuesday Night Steel match at Rio Salado as a group and I could see how much improvement everyone got.

Trigger control was probably the most stressed idea of the class. It became easy to spot why you think you are dead center on the target but the bullet missed.

Now, practice, practice and more practice...

Thanks Rob and Kippi for a great class and lots of entertainment.

Sounds like a great time. It's funny that we will spend much bucks on equipment, but there is something in many male thinking that says "I should know how to do it" and many won't INVEST in training. Silly concept - most professional athletes have a coach. Sounds like a grand time.

• 3 months later...

Check out www.robleatham.com for info on his classes..............they are going on all the time. He just did a USPSA Nationals warm up class...........would be a great time getting ready for the Nationals........

Steve

My very first introduction to IPSC was Rob's class. I was a dumb Alaskan back then - had no clue about anything. I looked at the requirements for the class equipment wise and that's what I bought. THen I bought "Shooter Ready" and dry fired. Thankfully Brian's book came in before I left on the plane and I was set.

Great way to get better!

J