Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pros cons ghost trigger

mannparks

I used a Ghost Edge Connector for about a year. Very nice. More of a "rolling break." My styles have changed and now I use a Zev race connector or whatever. I've used the 4.5# striker spring too. But when I switched from ZEV TRS to Ghost, it wouldn't reset. This using a G4. They have an extended magazine release which is Production legal and I've used it but I'm fine with a stock.

A 6# trigger spring is not recommended for Gen 4 Glocks as it "May" cause trigger reset issues. Some report issues with Ghost triggers but all I have installed worked as they should.

Many good options and shooters have personal preferences.

I run an Rocket in a G17 and a Evo Elite in a G34. Both work fine, with the Evo being a much better trigger feel to me. My g/f likes the Evo better, so I will be changing out her Rocket for an Evo here too.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent.. I put them in all my Glocks. It a smooth rolling break and gets rid of a lot of the wall before the break..

This video sums it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSuSoBANzC8

Maybe I'm an exception but I want the exact opposite. I want a smooth, clean, lighter trigger pull (like everyone else most likely) HOWEVER with a definitive wall before the break to be able to prep aggressively. Which connector (if any)?

I currently have a polished glock - connector and wolff springs in my g17. I love my trigger and everyone that has fired it has commented how crisp the break is.

I just ordered ZEV parts to replace those with. Wanted to have all 1 system as opposed to the mismosh of parts and springs I had in there.

Will report back with the results once I get some time with it.