Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Delivery Time on SP-01 Accu Shadow

BillChunn

Ok, ordered the "high" version of this gun from CZ Custom on February 10th to be milled for the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro. Return e-mail received indicating the gun had been pulled from inventory and tagged for sale to me. Now I understand it takes time for slide milling and my order was just placed in line with all the others but just wanted to figure out how long the wait might be.

What was your experience with CZ Custom?

Thanks,

BC

Did you send them your DeltaPoint Pro? make sure that they know it's for a DeltaPoint PRO, The DeltaPoint PRO will not fit in the cut for the old DeltaPoint.

CZC does good work. This is one that they did for me.

Healey_0233_zpsa94d1143.jpg

Healey_0230_zps771405ea.jpg

Edited by CZ85Combat

Did you send them your DeltaPoint Pro? make sure that they know it's for a DeltaPoint PRO, The DeltaPoint PRO will not fit in the cut for the old DeltaPoint.

Yes.

Was shipped out to Mesa AZ and received on 2/12/16.

Thanks for all of the feedback.

BC

Healey_0233_zpsa94d1143.jpg

Healey_0230_zps771405ea.jpg

Was the DP Pro mounted in their "Multi Optic Cut?

I was quoted eight weeks for an Custom SP-01 Shadow and it was one week. :) Picked it up Thursday.

For once I have an even better story. Went into CZ Custom Shop for the very first time on Monday, February 22nd. Placed an order for Custom SP-01 Shadow and was quoted eight weeks. Left the shop about noon.

That evening around 6 PM I received a call from Stuart at CZ Custom and was told that my pistol was ready and that I could pick it up the next day. Had it the next morning!