Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cheap 9mm bullets?

e5young

Just curious where everyone here is getting their bullets? I am looking to try some new 9mm bullets. Everglades has run pretty well for me, bear creek is OKAY, xtreme works just fine as well. I am looking to get some cheap, hard cast lead, fmj, jacketed.

Using 147gn as baseline (lighter bullets are cheaper)

1) cast your own (~2 cents/bullet)

2) mastercastbullets.com: 9mm 147gn cast L-TCFP $62.38/1000 (6+ cents/bullet)

3) Precision Bullets swaged and coated 9mm L-FP $215/3000 (7+ cents/bullet)

4) RMR Hardcore Match 9mm 147gn Hollow Point RR Plated $270/3000 (9 cents/bullet)

5) Precision Delta 9mm 147gn FMJ-RN or FMJ-TC $104/1000 for orders over 2000 (10+ cents/bullet)

Edited by noylj

ACME, 124 gr coated bullets for $195 for 3000 plus shipping - they also have a rebate for this forum here, so the rebate is 10%, with the flatrate box they ship, I think my last delivery was a bit under $190. The come in a nice wooden box plus add some candy - can't beat this.

ACME, 124 gr coated bullets for $195 for 3000 plus shipping - they also have a rebate for this forum here, so the rebate is 10%, with the flatrate box they ship, I think my last delivery was a bit under $190. The come in a nice wooden box plus add some candy - can't beat this.

How do you get a forum related discount? I can't find it on the site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The discount code for Acme is enos10. I'm finishing up my 3rd box of 2500 147g flat points. They work quite well for me.

Thank you! I might give them a try next. I'm currently making my rounds through the bullet makers and to be honest I haven't found a bad batch yet. I've done BBI as well as bayou and the blue bullets. All have been great so far and all have had quick shipping. This is a good problem to have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by shooterDrew

BBI and Acme like the .356, Blues are .355 and never got the accuracy like the .356.

I know I can order larger but not worth the effort with BBI and Acme giving cheap, accurate znd fast shipping bullets.

Same reason why I don't use Blue Bullets. I use Ibejiheads, and they offer all kids of colors, weights, bullet profiles etc. The 9mm is offered in .356 and .357

BBI and Acme like the .356, Blues are .355 and never got the accuracy like the .356.

I know I can order larger but not worth the effort with BBI and Acme giving cheap, accurate znd fast shipping bullets.

Same reason why I don't use Blue Bullets. I use Ibejiheads, and they offer all kids of colors, weights, bullet profiles etc. The 9mm is offered in .356 and .357

I switched to ACME for the same reason and since going with them I have no reason to use anything else. Great bullets and customer service.