Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

any one know where i can get a mossberg 930 ELEVATOR ASSEMBLY

odjoe

Welded and extended from Sky Tac order from them 13 days ago can 't get a reply with any update .

i"ll try mossberg but heard they didn't sell parts to the general public

thanx joe

Ordering directly from Mossberg can be an exercises in patience...make sure they know you want just the elevator (the lifter) - not the entire trigger group. If they tell you its a restricted part call back in an hour or so and you may get a different answer.

Welded and extended from Sky Tac order from them 13 days ago can 't get a reply with any update .

i"ll try mossberg but heard they didn't sell parts to the general public

thanx joe

On SKT website it say 3-6 week lead time, because of work and school. Maybe give them a little more time. But they should respond to emails. Have you tried calling?

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered two in mid November and they showed up last Friday. Great parts, perfect fit. And if they are welded up Mossberg parts, that guy can weld. Seriously, they look like new stampings to me.

The parts took a while to show up, but nothing like the 2 years 6 months and 21 days my J. Allen M1A stock took. Not that I'm bitter about waiting 2 years 6 months and 21 days.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

SKYTAC RIPOFF!!!
Don't send your money to these clowns!!!

I ordered a lifter and shell stop from Southern Kentucky tactical over 6 months ago (yes their site said to give them 3 to 6 weeks because of work & school). However, they weren't too busy to charge my credit card and take my money in less than 24 hours. They still have not shipped what I ordered (and paid for) or anything else for my $95.00. Also, this "company" STILL has not responded to any of the 5 emails I've sent them over the last 6 months requesting a status update on my order.

You've been warned...

• 10 months later...
SKYTAC RIPOFF!!!
Don't send your money to these clowns!!!

I ordered a lifter and shell stop from Southern Kentucky tactical over 6 months ago (yes their site said to give them 3 to 6 weeks because of work & school). However, they weren't too busy to charge my credit card and take my money in less than 24 hours. They still have not shipped what I ordered (and paid for) or anything else for my $95.00. Also, this "company" STILL has not responded to any of the 5 emails I've sent them over the last 6 months requesting a status update on my order.

You've been warned...

Update: I finally received my lifter. 11 months after i ordered and paid for it.

The 11 months was BS, but it works and looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/21/2017 at 8:01 AM, ezhd103 said:

Yeah, it looks great. If they can cut down their turn around time, they’ll have plenty of happy customers.

Lucky  you!  I still haven't received the stuff I ordered in June of 2016.  Like you, my credit card was billed within 24 hours of ordering.  Unfortunately I waited too long to cancel with the credit card company, so I'm out the $95. They never answered any emails.

Lucky  you!  I still haven't received the stuff I ordered in June of 2016.  Like you, my credit card was billed within 24 hours of ordering.  Unfortunately I waited too long to cancel with the credit card company, so I'm out the $95. They never answered any emails.

Tell them you’ll start a FB group called “People who have been ripped off by Southern Kentucky Tactical” and start it! Plus, false advertising and taking your money without delivering a product or service across state lines I’m guessing is a felony. I’d recommend getting on them and staying on them starting immediately. That’s what finally got them off their ass’s for me. Like you, I’d figured my money was just lost, but I decided I’l would at least get $95.00 worth of f*#king with them before I went away quietly. Once I stated that, the order was in my mailbox within 10 days. I say go for it! What do you have to lose at this point? Good luck!