Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IDPA Classifiers in Florida

IDescribe

Anyone aware of any upcoming IDPA classifiers in Florida?

Seems like the few clubs that do them local to me have already done one in 2016 and don't have any more scheduled on their calendars. Kind of hoping someone shoots at a club that does them semi-regularly. Just want to get it done. I'm on the east coast of central Florida, but I'll drive pretty much anywhere in Florida, even southern Georgia.

E-mail the MD at Port Malabar ... He can tell you when the next one will be there ...

Right. I was hopeful for you guys, but nothing on the calendar at this time. I'll email the MD, and see what he has to say. Thank you, sir. ;)

Northwest Florida Defensive Pistol Shooters (NWFDPS) is having a classifier at Escambia River Gun Club in Cantonment, FL (just north of Pensacola) this coming Saturday, 2/27/16.

PM me if you'd like more info.

Edited by TennJeep1618

Okay, spoke to Duane at Malabar. He said one definitely in June, but he was considering another in April, maybe May, and he would post it on club calendar and Facebook page once scheduled.

TenJeep1618, if it's on the calendar I missed it. I looked at range forum, as well. And NEFDPS website. You're positive about this Saturday? And if so, is it by appointment or walk-in? One of the ones I missed locally was because I found out the day before that I needed to make an appointment for it ahead of time.

TenJeep1618, if it's on the calendar I missed it. I looked at range forum, as well. And NEFDPS website. You're positive about this Saturday? And if so, is it by appointment or walk-in? One of the ones I missed locally was because I found out the day before that I needed to make an appointment for it ahead of time.

They don't use the calendar or range forum/website anymore. They post all announcements on www.GulfCoastGunForum.com.

Here is the thread with the Feb match announcments: http://gulfcoastgunforum.com/showthread.php?32540-February-2016-matches

No appointment needed, but it's helpful to sign up on Practiscore ahead of time. They typically create the sign up a day or two ahead of the match. Looks like they are shooting for 8-8:30 am start, so it won't take all day.