Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Please help me. I need advice!

My wife and I ordered a treadmill from fitnessblowout.com. I started having trouble reaching customer service, got suspicious and did an Internet search on the owner, Jim Rosen. I found hundreds of complaints and decided to cancel my order. He offers a 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee.

He became quite angry with me and started sending me aggressive e-mails and text messages. He also targeted my wife with harassing text messages in the middle of the night. I filed a dispute with my credit card company, and we filed a police report to stop the harassing text messages at 1:30am.

Three days ago I received a phone call from a collections agency demanding payment. I do not have the treadmill in my possession and I cancelled my order almost a month ago.

How would you handle this situation?

Edited for spelling

Edited by CSEMARTIN

IBTL

I would direct the collection agency to my credit card company, inform them the transaction was fraudulent, and tell them, and pull my credit report to protest any items that had been reported there.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Forum guidelines...

Brian's Forums is not the place to resolve customer service issues or disputes you may have with a manufacturer, dealer, gunsmith, or individual

Please take these matters up directly with the company.