Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Seiler&Beloit small pistol primers

Tom D.

Glad you found what you need. It was much easier to just refer you to a 2 page discussion than to try to explain it all.

If you don't find what you need there just chime back in and we'll do our best to get you squared away

An online retailer has these primers for significantly less than other brands I have previously used but before buying, would like to canvass the members for first hand experience (if any) Thanks!

What online retailer?

Anyone find that these seem to be a little less hot?

Was at a local match yesterday and tried them for the first time in my new sp01. Same load same bullet weight, only difference was the primer. Had consistent ftp and stovepipes. Did not seem to be related to mags. Switched to 1 mag of factory ammo, no problems. Switch to old loadings with same powder and same bullet, no problems.

Was at a local match yesterday and tried them for the first time in my new sp01. Same load same bullet weight, only difference was the primer. Had consistent ftp and stovepipes. Did not seem to be related to mags. Switched to 1 mag of factory ammo, no problems. Switch to old loadings with same powder and same bullet, no problems.

Never heard of a primer switch being great enough to change pressure enough to cause this, maybe from magnum primer

How close to 125 are u running ????, bump it up, CZ has been known to prefer 135ish for accuracy from multiple threads in here

I'll have to pick up 1k to try out next time I'm at Cabelas (tough to justify spending extra for CCI or WIN). When I ran factory ammo through my DVC the only brand that had light primer strikes were the S&Bs.

The primers will be what was in the ammo that didn't work. The results should be the same.

Work great for me, feds softest then win/s&b in my experience. All very lightly sprung steel guns. Can't go wrong $20/k

Not that light if you're running S&B's.

Sp01s, 75b all 11lb trigger spring, tactical sport 40 1.6lbs and sti 1911 2.5lb trigger all set off the S&B primers.

Please leave them for me.